Qnet India has been touching lives all around India as they provide the best products in health, lifestyle, and fashion to its large number of customers via distributors. It has also helped thousands of its distributors and direct sellers to make a living and to be their own bosses. For most companies, this is enough to fill their yearly quota of goodwill. But Qnet is not like most companies.
Qnet believes in giving back to the community and helping in creating a better world for its customers and the rest of the world. Qnet aims to make a change for better and helps communities not only self-sufficient, but also sustainable.
The principles of RYTHM
Qnet keeps the ideals of RYTHM or Raise Yourself To Help Mankind in heart and makes it a pivotal point of its business model. The founders of Qnet has always been inspired by the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi and its influence is clearly visible in their actions. With RYTHM, Qnet has managed to spread smiles across the faces of millions of underprivileged and backwards classes and continues to this day in their efforts for a better world.
Here are some of the projects and initiatives that were taken by Qnet to give back to the community.
In partnership with Lions Club
Qnet India has joined hands with Lion Club India in multiple occasions to carry out various CSR initiatives across the country.
- During the 2015 Chennai floods, Qnet and Lions Club members of the Bangalore Chapter came together to provide relief kits to over 200 affected families.
- In 2016, Qnet launched the Nutriplus Health camp along with Lions Club and BBMP at Government primary school in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore. Over 180 children were provided with healthy protein shake every day for the duration of the project. The project was a great success as considerable improvement in health was recorded by the end of the 8-week program.
- Qnet India and Lions Club conducted a blood donation drive in Kodigehalli, Bangalore in 2018 to spread awareness about the shortage of blood being faced in hospitals and to inform the people about the benefits of donating blood.
- Qnet India and Lions Club International came together to donate a dialysis machine to the Shridi Sai Hospital in Devasandra, Bangalore.
- Qnet and Lions Club organised a walkathon to create awareness about the dangers of childhood cancer.
- In 2018, Qnet and Lions Club conducted an event where they provided prosthetic limbs to over 50 people who had lost their limbs due to traffic accident.
- On World Diabetes day, Qnet and Lions Club conducted a free diabetes checkup camp for the underprivileged sections of the society.
- Qnet and Lions Club of Swarnapuri, Hyderabad identified over 1200 deserving students from underprivileged communities who could not afford schooling and sponsored school uniforms and other supplies to them.
- They also created a water storage facility for a government school in Sriram Nagar in Hyderabad to provide clean and safe drinking water to its students.
Other Charitable Endeavours
- Qnet and Our Children Trust in Mumbai come together to conduct its ‘Children’s Meet’, an annual showcase of talents and skills of kids from underprivileged families in the city.
- Every Diwali, Qnet direct sellers and entrepreneurs come together to spread the Diwali festivities and smiles to poor families across the country.
- In 2018, more than 1500 entrepreneurs came together under the banner of ‘Spirit of Giving’ to give back to the community on a voluntary basis.
- Qnet teamed with Mount Carmel College in Bangalore to spread awareness about the importance of proper nutrition in three government school in the city.
Qnet has always strived to help the community in finding a sustainable and self-sufficient way of life. These are just a few of the things that the company has done to help the community. Qnet India intends to increase its charitable efforts and continue to join other SME’s in making life better for others. You can read more about their efforts here.